The Rapids Project encountered some minor setbacks, Which our team truly believe have made us stronger and even more determined. We continue to uphold an ambitious yet perfectly manageable set of goals featured in the Roadmap.
Rapids 2.0 is now released and is a necessity to continue the growth of the network. This will enable us to have a stronger, more rewarding and user friendly community focused project (Details can be found in our 2020 Roadmap)
Our Milestones from 2018 & 2019 At A Look
Mainnet Launched, Listed On At Least 2 Exchanges, Reach 4,000 Members, Release Of Desktop Wallets, Masternode Partnerships, Develop And Implement Tipbots, Release New Website, Establish Initial Partnerships And UI UX Design Of Mobile Wallet.
Q1 / 2020
Rapids Network 2.0
• Implementing higher staking and masternode rewards
• Increasing in transaction speed
• Adding extra security to our network
5 Billion RPD Coin Burn
• Bringing more value and liquidity to the network
Q2 / 2020
Rapids Tipbot Upgrade And Rebrand
• Allowing public integrations on the biggest platforms
• Full user control hub
Rapids Mobile Wallet Release
• Integrate Atomic swaps
• Purchase RPD within our mobile application via Debit or credit card.
Q3 / 2020
Listing On A Popular High Volume Exchange
Heavy Marketing Campaign
• Promoting our re branded tipbot, mobile wallet and network for mass adoption
Q4 / 2020
Rapids Visa Debit Cards
• Source and work closely with a debit card partner for example..
Which will allow the spending of RPD in stores at any visa POS machine or ATM
Alone We Are Strong, But Together We Are Stronger!